"help me pay my student loans!"Commissions are SUPER CLOSED.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER! I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DON'T! HOW I CHOOSE COMMISSIONS
- Is this a fun, interesting, or exciting commission?
- Is this going to take a long time (not that that's a bad thing!)? A short time? Where does this fit my schedule?
- How long is the current queue?
- Do I desperately need money to pay bills this month?
- Does this client seem reliable, informed, and responsible?
- Do I just love this character or idea? I mean come on! I'm shallow! I like to draw things I like! You know I love fanart of certain things.
Please understand that I sometimes get a huge flood of notes and stuff, and I simply can't get back to everyone, let alone ACCEPT every commission.
It's beyond me!OVERALL RULES
1. I'm in no way obligated to accept every commission offer! I can, will, and do pick and choose commission offers. I won't accept a commission for something I don't like or don't think is interesting. It isn't fair to you if I did, because my heart wouldn't be in it. And it's not fair to me, because frankly, I don't have to do something I don't want to do.
2. I'm in no way obligated to only accept commissions when I say I'm open. I take interesting commissions when they come! I won't say no to an awesome idea. I can, will, and do conduct private business when I choose to, even when commissions are closed!
3. I DO NOT GIVE PREVIEWS OR SKETCHES FOR YOU TO APPROVE.
You won't see it until it's 100% done. *GASP!* Only commission me if you like my work a lot, and trust me to exercise slugbox-judgement. It's just faster this way. For everyone. You. Me. And other commissions waiting.
4. I may or may not stream your commission, with or without notifying you or your presence in the stream!
5. Human Cteno: $5000INFORMATIONSTANDARD COMMISSIONSThese prices are ESTIMATES and AVERAGES!
Depending on how specific or open you are with your commission, and how complex the character is, the price will vary! If you say "Go nuts, do what you want." Your job will be much cheaper! If you say they have to be standing a certain way, or doing something specific, interacting with stuff in specific ways and from certain angles, your price will be MORE.
Character complexity is also something to consider! If you're OC has a billion buckles and colors... that's not necessarily as easy! If you want some giant tentacle orgy with specifcic tentacles and stuff, that might be more! Backgrounds can also add a big cost, as that's drawing a whole scene! If you just say "Tentacle hentai, GO!" that's cheaper! If you're a fan of an artist enough to commission them, you might as well give them freedom though, right?
Non-Humanoid characters are subject to the same prices!
2/3rd figure $50ish
Full Figure $75ishHENTAI COMMISSIONS
Generally, Hentai starts at below-the-belt-nudity.
Obviously, hentai cannot be posted to deviantart. In which case you'll only be provided the full resolution image, and will be posted elsewhere.
- No lolicon.
- No gore.
- No transgender/shemales/etc. WHAT YOU RECIEVE
Commissions include the high-resolution .png you can print, which is at least 8.5"x11",
if not larger.BACKGROUNDS
By default, I'll just come up with something nice for a background using basic colors, shapes, and such. I'll play around with it. PAYMENT
Payments are done through Paypal only. Details given once commission has been set up. In your payment's note section, INCLUDE YOUR DEVIANTART NAME, or I might not know who it's from or for what...
Barring special cases, all payment is due up front. I'm fast, reliable, and cheaper than most other artists offering the same publicity and art. That's my policy. In addition, unlike most other commissions you can buy, I guarantee your completion dates up front, so no there are no "Hey, I wonder when I'll get my commission?" thoughts. You will KNOW when it is coming.PRODUCTION
You will receive a GUARANTEE DATE once payment is received. The date is the GUARANTEED
latest day your commission will be finished. I ALWAYS quote more time than I need. Life has a way of blowing up, and I don't want to be caught behind schedule. Generally it's a two or three weeks. Sometimes, however, it could be a few months. I've never been late on a commission. Ever.
I DO NOT
give preview sketches for you to approve anymore! It slows everything down, and forces me to spend more time on sketches than I need to in order to "impress" clients. NO MORE! You know what my work looks like, so if you don't trust me to make it awesome without your input, don't commission me!QUEUE
If a $1 payment comes before a $1,000 payment, the $1 job still gets priority for a slot.
I don't usually work on multiple jobs at once, since that holds up EVERYBODY. However, if I get art-blocked or something, I may work on commissions further down the queue to revitalize my spirit! I may even finish them first. HOWEVER, this will NOT affect the guarantee dates for ANY slot. Your guarantees can NOT be pushed back.
I don't reserve slots for the general public.OWNERSHIP
1. You CAN post the image online on your personal blogs, deviantart galleries, and sites. I personally think this is a douche thing to do... since you can just as easily link the deviation I submit in a journal or something, but I won't complain. Except in that previous sentence.
2. You CAN make edits and crops to the image, assuming I am given credit. However, please do not post it to any groups.
3. You CAN print the image out as well, for personal use/entertainment.
4. You CANNOT sell the image online or through print. If you'd like to make money off my art, ask me how.
5. You CANNOT use the image in any advertising campaigns. If you'd like to do this, ask me how.
6. I reserve the right to post the images anywhere online, and can use it as PART of any future compilation print products or portfolios, digital or physical. However, I can NOT sell said work as a standalone piece. That right is yours alone. Again, If you'd like to keep the image private, or have me not post it, there may be fee, since commissions normally bring in needed publicity as well as funding.ANONYMITY
If you'd like to remain anonymous about "certain" commissions, that's fine. However, YOU MUST TELL ME AHEAD OF TIME!! Be default, I'll list your DEVIANTART name on the queue AND on the commissioned piece, even if I post is elsewhere! If you don't want me to do that, you have to say so!
If you'd like to remain anonymous on the queue, I can post a _____plz icon instead. If that's not enough, I won't even put you on the queue at all if you don't want. You'll still recieve an ETA and guarantee, but it won't be public.However, If you'd like to keep the image private, and only ever seen by you and I, tell me ahead of time. There IS an extra fee for this, since commissions bring in vital publicity as well as money.CONTACT
The best way is through a deviantart note. DO NOT SEND ME A NOTE ON TUMBLR. Provide references!! PLEASE REMEMBER: Don't be disheartened if I don't get back to you for several days, weeks, or never at all. I get dozens of orders a week, and I simply can't take or respond to each one! Try again later!LANGUAGE BARRIERS
I don't speak Japanese, Spanish, or leet. I speak and type in English, with punctuation and capitalization. I don't type in third person. If I can't read your note, I won't take the job. I probably just won't respond...
AAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD THAT'S IT!