FIRST OFF: EVERYONE WHO ALREADY HELPED OR DONCRIBUTED IS ALREADY ENTERED!! YAY!
Alright. As I'm sort of safe thanks to everyone, you wonderful people, I haven't been hyping this up as much! But I'm still trying to recover my savings, and I figure one more announcement is warranted for anyone who wants a shot at winning stuff!
Basically, you can win this cool stuff!
All you have to do is spend a dollar on me on anything except my T-Shirt store. I would love to include shirt sales, but I have no way to track who buys what there, and I don't get any email or contact info from there either! SORRY!!
• Winners will be drawn on 4/30/13! So enter before then!
• Contribute/spend up to a dollar, and you'll be entered once! If you spend more, you'll be entered AGAIN for EACH dollar more!! More chances! Any dollar spent during the month of April!
• Now, I seriously mean ANYTHING except the T-shirt store. So if you bought a Daki this month, that's 185 entries. If you bought prints, that amount counts. If you got a commission from me, that's 25 - 75 entries! If you paid any amount for the lineart pack or tutorial pack, you are entered that many times. And if you bought anything from ASM, that counts as well!
• There will be FOUR winners! 1st place picks one of the prizes, 2nd picks from the 3 remainders, and so on!
• Winners will be contacted by their PPal emails!! That way it's DEFINITELY a working email!! WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF THE DRAWINGS. SO MAKE SURE THIS IS A WORKING EMAIL ADDRESS
FYI, if you'd just like to donate, you also get the lineart pack in return:
It's pay-what-you-want, so I'm considering that as donations! Yay!!
Thank you all so so much. Really. This whole month has been the worst and best month of the past few years simultaneously. Like... horrible HORRIBLE situations but wonderful, AMAZING people. It's been heaven and hell. But it could have just been hell. So thank you all so much. Really.
It's been a really enlightening month too. Enlightening enough that I will be moving to have more "Pay-What-You-Want" content for everyone. At least, once I'm done all this other work... Whew...
OKAY! I gotta run to the post office!!! WOO!