A birthday present for the super fun
!! HAPPY BERFDAY!!!
Also I drew James Woods. In his greatest role.
Apparently, according to Disney, it would seem Meg is too sexy to be considered a Disney Princess, in the official sense. I guess that's why she's not on toothpaste and dixie cups in Wal-mart.
I've got a general disdain for MOST of the Disney Princesses... who amount to little more than plot devices for beautiful animations.Snow White
- I sing. Oops... the villain fell off a cliff.Cinderella
- My life sucks. Oh wait, there's magic. My life rocks.Sleeping Beauty
- Should have been called "Maleficent Kicks Ass." Sleeping Beauty just sleeps! Ariel
- Daddy says I shouldn't sleep with other species but I'm gonna anyway. Hope someone saves me! My bra is seashells. Belle
- FUUCCCKKK THIS MANSIIONNN ISS PIIIMMMPPP. Yo beast, I'mma fall in love wit you and turn you back into a loser. Mind if I chill here, though? You can carry the story if you want... Pocahontas
- I talk. A lot. I just talk. I look like Xena, but I just talk...
One is "ok."Jasmine
- AT LEAST I've got enough sense to try and seduce Jafar for a second. It didn't work.... but hey, I TRIED. What did any of the other princesses do? Plus... I've got a tiger.
There are two exceptions...Mulan
- IS MULAN GONNA HAVE TO BLOW UP A BITCH? DARK SIDE OF THE MOON SUCKAS.Rapunzel
- I am Millia Rage. But I am cute and have weird cute teeth. I'm retarded, sure... but I carry a WEAPON. A FUCKING FRYING PAN. Also, I can swing from trees and castles and shit.
Jane and Meg get no love. Because they're not princesses. And Disney owns Mrs. Jessica Rabbit but they keep her locked up like some dirty secret. For shame.
Anyway... I got distracted. Happy Birthday Skirtz!