Something LONG overdue! It's hard to make a definitive reference for her because she steadily changes, but her appearance should remain like this for the foreseeable future... at least outwardly... So I hope this helps people!There's a few tricks with her patterns:
- The light pink for her hair set to MULTIPLY over her blue skin will make the purple for her spots!
- The hot pink used for her eyes, when set to COLOR over her blue skin and purple spots, will create that pinkish purple fade.
- The yellow of her eyes is the same color as her standard background and speech bubbles.
- The orange on the tips of her tentacles is the same color as her tongue and the shadows on her eyes.
- If you flat in Maximum Saturation Red like I do, and then desaturate it with the PS shortcut, you'll get the proper gray.
I'm not one of those people who are like , ERMAHGERD DRAW MAH OC RITE OR ELS. Seriously. Have fun. Do what you want! Fuck knows I never draw her the same way twice. But if this helps, then that's awesome!
Neat!! I should have some prints up for this later! And don't forget that there is a Cteno Dakimakura and Commissions Raffle happening! Check this icon for details: